53rd Circuit Court
Please follow the link below to see our current court schedule.
Circuit Court Jurisdiction
- Civil cases of $25,000 or more
- Criminal felony cases
- Equity cases
- Domestic cases including the following “Family Court” matters:
- Personal Protection Order
- Paternity Action
- Child Support (micase)
- Visitation/Parenting Time
For In Pro Per legal guidance please visit http://michiganlegalhelp.org .
Our public seating in the courtroom is not limited at this time. The majority of our hearings are being held via Zoom video and In Person. We have established a YouTube channel where you may view Criminal and Civil hearings held by the Honorable Aaron J. Gauthier. Criminal and Civil hearings are live streamed and remain on YouTube. 53rd Circuit Court Youtube Channel .
The Court will be closed on the following days for the remainder of 2021:
- Labor Day, September 6th, Monday
- Veterans' Day, November 11th, Thursday
- Thanksgiving, November 25th & 26th, Thursday and Friday
- Christmas, December 23rd & 24th, Thursday and Friday
- New Year, December 30th & 31st, Thursday and Friday