89th District Court
To serve the public in an informed, efficient manner, with equal treatment for all, according to the law. Employees strive to work as a team with a common goal of public service.
Judge Maria I. Barton was elected in November 2008 to serve as District Court Judge in Cheboygan and Presque Isle Counties. District judges are elected for six-year terms on non-partisan ballots.
- Court Forms
- Court Rules
- State of Michigan
- Sex Offender Registration
- Community Corrections: Northeast Michigan Council of Governments (NEMCOG)
- Michigan Compiled Laws (MCL)
- Cheboygan Chamber of Commerce
- Department of Secretary of State
- United States Supreme Court
- Michigan Legal Help