Planning & Zoning Department handles all Zoning and Soil Erosion/Stormwater complaints. Zoning enforcement excludes City of Cheboygan, Burt Twp, and the Villages of Mackinaw City and Wolverine.


If you wish to file a complaint, please do one of the following:

  • Contact the Planning & Zoning office to request a complaint form.
  • Send in a completed Complaint Form.
  • Stop in the office and fill out the form. Completion of this form is necessary for inspection of all complaints.