- Please wear a mask when you are in the vehicle if medically able
- Please wear a mask when you enter the VA facilities if medically able
- Please do not walk about the facility, make your stay as brief as possible.
- I certify that I do not currently have any of the following symptoms, or have had any for the previous 72 hours: Fever Cough Shortness of Breath
- To the best of my knowledge, I have not come in contact with any Covid-19 positive individuals in the past 14 days.
- I have not traveled outside of the state or traveled by airplane in the past 14 days.
Transportation is provided at no cost for VA APPROVED Medical Appointments only.
To make an appointment, please call 231-627-8833 or contact Veterans Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request details. Please contact to make your appointments at least three business days in advance. At the time of your appointment, a DAV Van will transport you to your VA Approved appointment.
*Not wheelchair or oxygen accessible.
8:00am to 4:00pm
Veterans are seen by either WALK-IN or by APPOINTMENT.
Check for holiday availability.