5 Day Bad Check Notification
The 5 Day Bad Check/NSF Notice can be filled out and printed at the end of this paragraph. Please follow these simple instructions:
- Complete and print the form. (2 copies - one to the Payor and one for your records)
- Send the notice to the Payor by: "certified, return receipt mail".
- If you do not hear from the Payor within 5 days of signing for the Notice, then seek an appropriate policy agency to file a report. (Ex: iIf you live in the City, you would go to Cheboygan Department of Public Safety)
- If the police agency believes that charges are necessary they will issue a Warrant Request to our office for a prosecutor to review.
- If the prosecutor authorizes the warrant, then the perpetrator will be prosecuted.
Daryl P. Vizina
870 S. Main Street, Rm 143
P.O. Box 70
Cheboygan, MI 49721
Fax: (231) 627-8405
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
Chief Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
Alfred E. Feleppa, III
Office Manager/Legal Assistant
Victim Advocate/Witness Coordinator
Celeste M. Charboneau
Child Support Specialist
Jessica M. Farver
Legal Secretary/Office Assistant
Juliet K. Rettell