Probationers will be required to complete all terms and conditions imposed at sentencing. The 89th District Court is available to help everyone reach their goals while on probation.
REPORTING IN PERSON
If your probation requires you to report in person you will need to appear on the appropriate date with your completed probation report form. Report dates are determined by the beginning letter of your last name. Please contact your probation officer in advance if you must reschedule your report time.
If you are on probation with Kim Tilton:
A-M Second Tuesday of each month (12:30 pm - 3:30 pm)
N-Z Third Tuesday of each month (12:30 pm - 3:30 pm)
If you are on probation with Dale Selin:
A-M First Tuesday of each month (12:30 pm - 3:30 pm)
N-Z Last Tuesday of each month (12:30 pm - 3:30 pm)
PRESQUE ISLE COUNTY
As directed by probation officer
If you have been approved to report via the mail, internet or fax, you will need to file your report form with the court within the first week of every month. If you would like to submit your report form via the internet please click on the appropriate link below.
*NOTE* Once you have completed the probation report form you will need to save the document to your desktop. You can then send it as an attachment in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, print it and fax to 231-627-8402 or mail it to the District Court.
Below you will find links to the Probation Report Form and Support Group Verification.
TERMS OF PROBATION
Persons on probation with the 89th District Court are required to comply with the following basic terms:
- Not violate any criminal law of any unit of government
- Not leave the state without the consent of this court
- Make a truthful report to the probation officer monthly, or as often as the probation officer may require, either in person or by mail/internet (Probation officer will advise on which option of reporting is required)
- Notify the probation officer immediately of any change of address or employment status
- Pay fines and costs and associated fees as ordered by the court (due on the date of sentencing)
- (*other terms may be required as indicated in written form on individual probation orders)
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OR ALL OF THE PROBATION TERMS MAY RESULT IN A REVOCATION OF PROBATION AND/OR INCARCERATION