Cheboygan County Corrections Officer
You are applying for the position of Corrections Officer with the Cheboygan County Sheriff’s Department. We may or may not be hiring at this time. You are welcomed to submit your application and all applicable forms, cover letter and resume.
Your application packet will remain on file for one year.
APPLICATION PACKET INSTRUCTIONS:
- Fill out the application completely and neatly
- Read and sign the Applicant Qualifications and Pre-employment Standards
- Read and sign the Job Description
- Read and sign the Authority to Release Information
- Read and sign the Letter of Understanding
- Include a cover letter and resume
Submit the application packet in an organized folder to the Jail Administrator.
You may mail or return your application packet in person.
If the Cheboygan County Sheriff’s Department is hiring, you will be instructed on the process if your application packet is accepted.
If you should have further questions please contact the Jail Administrator.
Corrections Officer Application
Applicant Qualifications and Pre-employment Standards
Authority to Release Information
Letter of Understanding